Thread: Amity

Default Amity

So has anyone recently gone through the Amity interview process?
    Was wondering if anyone could give me any hints or anything?

Also anyone going to the Chicago interview in two weeks?

Default Re: Amity

There's a lot more information about AEON online, which is the sister company of Amity. I think just take whatever advice there is on forums/blogs/vlogs for applying to AEON and spice it up with some love for children, singing, and dancing. Lol.

Here's some Amity-specific information:
    Amity Interview Information - YouTube

thanks so much!
    I have seen that video and it was very helpful!

I didn't realize that AEON was a more popular company (although did know that they are something of sister companies)

I was just wonder if I could meet anyone before actually going... you know, break the ice and all that, lol.

I wonder if they would actually have a meeting and everything with just one person?

Quote Originally Posted by TAmember2003 View Post
    thanks so much!
    I have seen that video and it was very helpful!

I didn't realize that AEON was a more popular company (although did know that they are something of sister companies)

I was just wonder if I could meet anyone before actually going... you know, break the ice and all that, lol.

I wonder if they would actually have a meeting and everything with just one person?
    I'm sure you'll have the meeting with other people. They might not use ITIL, though, so I would just show up like 20 minutes early and you can introduce yourself to the interviewers and other candidates casually. Good luck!

I'll be going to the interview on the 23rd in Chicago. I'm a little nervous about it but I'm trying to be optimistic about it.

^Hey I got your message! It appears that it did work here! lol

I was at that interview too. I made it to the individual and I've been asked to get my CBC.
    How did it go for you guys?

I made it to the individual interview but they haven't contacted me yet. I'm not sure I did too great at the second interview.

That's a good sign right? That they're asking for the CBC I mean.

I don't think I did so well.... My interview was only 45 minutes long... Seemed too short.
    By the way, what is a CBC?

EDIT:
    Criminal Background Check
    Last edited by TAmember2003; June 29th, 2012 at 09:29.

It seems to be a good sign. They told me that they are looking to hire for October and December right now. I think they only got back to me so quickly because I had recommendation letters on hand.

It seems to have been a good sign. I wish you luck! Have you applied to anywhere else (or interested in doing so)?

I don't remember how long my interview was... I think it was TOO long. haha. I think it just depends on questions you had...
    Last edited by Eyriemase; July 6th, 2012 at 04:58.

^ they told me the same thing... wouldnt be hiring till the October-December time frame and if I was okay with that.
    I think my interview was so sort because i really didnt have any questions.
    I said in that little survey that I thought their presentation was very spot on, I think my interviewer liked that.

Oh man, my interview must have really sucked cause I still haven't heard anything from them yet. I think I might apply to PKC if I don't this.

^ no no no... they told me during my interview. I havent heard anything yet either.

Sadly that makes me feel better, lol

I wouldn't worry yet. I asked when we should expect to hear back about the results and they said "within a month". I, again, believe that I just heard back because I gave them physical reference letters instead of just contacts. I wasn't planning to hear back anything for a few weeks.

Also, as far as I know, they contacted everyone about the personal interviews, even if they didn't get the position. So you will hear something. Just make sure to check your e-mail every couple of days. All the correspondences I've had said "please reply in the next 48 hours" or 2 business days.

*What is PKC?

PKC is Peppy Kids Club, another eikawa like Amity.

I will be working for them in autumn!

Yeah, I guess I should chill. I'll hear back when I do. Yeah it's peppy kids club