Thread: Organizing the application

Default Organizing the application

Does anyone know if it would be ok for me to print my forms double sided (for the two paged forms/ SOP) or should I stick with single sided only? I think it would be easier for me to print single sided, but I don't want to be disqualified for something so minute.

Default Re: Organizing the application

Read your directions. If it doesn't specify, use one-sided.

As you organize, think like a reviewer. At the end of an 8 hr workday, would you put through a fat yet easy-to-read packet that required no flipping back and forth, or a svelte pack that required extra movement from your paper cut-laden hands?
    Last edited by uthinkimlost?; October 5th, 2012 at 00:27.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Default Re: Organizing the application

Very good point. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingTheSun View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be ok for me to print my forms double sided (for the two paged forms/ SOP) or should I stick with single sided only? I think it would be easier for me to print single sided, but I don't want to be disqualified for something so minute.
    I'm pretty anal retentive myself. It's mostly a good thing. But from applying last year, it seems that the applications are very specific and straight-forward. Do your best to read the instructions, and do whatever comes naturally after that. uthinkImlost? makes some good points. I know I have tendency to over-think, so if you can do that, you'll be sitting pretty.