Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    At first, I felt like I should allow it 'cause the actions taken by RCS where the visa stuff was concerned were completely uncool, and I didn't really have a problem with such information being made public.

I can't be sure that the events were being accurately reported, though; justice might be a lying lunatic (it appears increasingly likely each time it posts). So I removed the names in the interests of covering the site's arse.

I'm continuing to allow this pretty much only for LOLs at this point. If justice pushes the rules again, I will permaban the ever-living snot out of it.
    It is RCS who are deceitful. Word I can tell ur angry, but try to be rational.

In any case , it does u no good to sit around and judge, question is what is gonna be done about it.

When I told J*** over the phone tt I was gonna take them to court, J*** (I censored that for your sake, u got all the power dude!) lied and said that the school complained that I had been leaving early.

Next day I asked the school if this was true , and they (the school) said no not at all, look the stamp you get everyday proves it: I then called back J*** telling her that she is a LIAR and this was her email response:

Wednesday, 27 June 2012, 18:02

Dear James,
    Good afternoon.
    I spoke with I****-san just now upon his return to the office and it turns out I heard him wrong about you leaving early. He was speaking about someone else, not you. I apologize deeply for the mix up and for upsetting you about that, I hope you can forgive my mistake.
    Take care.
    Sincerely,
    J*****

RCS Corporation HR
    Yorii Branch Office
    1116-2 Yorii, Yorii-machi
    Osato-gun, Saitama-ken
    〒369-1203
    Last edited by justice; October 9th, 2012 at 11:29. Reason: to add info

Default Re: RCS

So they mistook comments about someone else as comments about you, then apologized when you pointed out this fact? Oh noes.

Has anyone ever told you, justice, that it is entirely possible you suffer from a mental illness or disability of some sort?
    Last edited by word; October 9th, 2012 at 12:08. Reason: Doh! Typo.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Jesus Christ on the cross, at least try to type something coherently. I can see why they aren't paying you now.

"Okay class, please take out your Jesus and Zoroaster are eating crackers in my brain!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    So they mistook comments about someone else as comments about you, then apologized when you pointed out this fact? Oh noes.

Has anyone ever told you, justice, that it is entirely possible you suffer from a mental illness or disability of some sort?

Go look elsewhere on the internet, about how many times RCS has been making up lies. I can't b bothered to copy and psate FOR YOU.

Your interpretation of the facts might be convincing IF it was not for the fact that countless others have reported similar incidents!

No worries your entitled to think what you want free thought and speech right, I wil lnot waste my time trying to convince u anymore GOOD BYE
    Last edited by justice; October 9th, 2012 at 15:38. Reason: to capitalise the if

Yeah, there sure are a lot of remarkable similarities...

I love how it edited its post.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

LOL, that's excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJN View Post
    Since when does awareness of surrounding make an ALT better? Chances are if they didn't have a clue and got lost in the forest and eaten by bears on the way to work, the school would be better off and the ALT would in turn be a better ALT.

R-LOOPZ why did you have to ban that guy, he was awesome

i just wish he had spent more time in AG

POLITICS THREAD
    GLEN ZORRO POSTS SOME SHIT ABOUT MITCH ROMMEL

justice:
    yes mitch rommal is LIAR i think he could work as RCS CORPORATION as you know they have commit FRAUD and LIE

Wednesday, 22 June 2012, 13:52

Dear James,
    Good afternoon.
    We received your letter of explanation regarding your recent time off work, and we understand that illness may have prevented you from performing your duties. However, the supporting document provided was not a doctor's certificate as claimed, but in fact a letter from NTT offering a monthly discount if you combine your phone and internet services into the one account. Once the correct documentation has been provided, we will be happy to inform the school about the reasons for your absence, however remuneration for these days will not be given as stipulated in your contract.
    Take care.
    Sincerely,
    J*****

RCS Corporation HR
    Yorii Branch Office
    1116-2 Yorii, Yorii-machi
    Osato-gun, Saitama-ken
    〒369-1203

look all i'm saying is if you go here and you die, it's not my fault

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotty View Post
    ...the supporting document provided was not a doctor's certificate as claimed, but in fact a letter from NTT offering a monthly discount if you combine your phone and internet services into the one account.
    Sat in staffroom, trying desperately not to laugh.
    ...because Japan.