Thread: Address to send Interac Documents

Default Address to send Interac Documents

can someone give me the address to send in my interac documents, i used the one sent in the email to fed-ex my documents and was told that the address is incomplete and i cant get thru to my recruiter

Hi oshejay.. you have to be really careful with how you fill out the address. Are you sending docs to Utah, or Tokyo? Here are both:

Utah:
    Interac America Co Ltd.
    2150 S 1300 E Suite 500
    Salt Lake City, UT 84106
    USA

Tokyo:
    ATTENTION Dariya Stoyanova
    Interac Co., Ltd - Recruiting Department
    Fujimi West 3F,
    Fujimi 2-14-36,
    Chiyoda-ku,
    Tokyo, 102-0071
    JAPAN

Good luck!
    Last edited by stephiiStephii; November 20th, 2012 at 01:49. Reason: added Utah address
    The mouth speaks what the heart is full of

thanks much, i was told to use the address I got in an email, and its nothing like those, now i'm confused. Guess i'll have to wait on a response from my recruiter. The address i have is

Interac America
    Attn: Documents Department
    1560 S 150 W
    Orem, UT 84058

OH wow! ok yeah wait to hear from your recruiter..hope it turns out okay. push come to shove, just call Utah and seek clarification

Somewhere... maybe... I think I'm lost... anyone got a map?

Quote Originally Posted by oshejay View Post
    thanks much, i was told to use the address I got in an email, and its nothing like those, now i'm confused. Guess i'll have to wait on a response from my recruiter. The address i have is

Interac America
    Attn: Documents Department
    1560 S 150 W
    Orem, UT 84058
    Wait wait. Stop. I remember Orem. Strange place. Not so great for drinks (hard drinks) but clean... like bizarrely clean.

Anywho the address should be...let me shuffle through my email...yep it's the same as the one you have. They have a separate document address according to my old email:

Interac America
    1560 S 150 W
    Orem, UT 84058

I wonder why it says incomplete via fed-ex? Have you called the office? Your recruiter won't be able to help you after the seminar as they don't handle the documents if I recall correctly. Call the office is going to be your best bet. They may have changed the mailing address but again...call the office.
    Last edited by Laevatienn; November 21st, 2012 at 06:40.
    "I wonder how much effort is requires for a person to become happy. I think misfortune is a spiral. Once it starts it's hard to escape. In order to escape it takes everything you have to reach the end. Once you've given everything you can finally grasp it. I think that's what happiness means." Rena Ryuuguu

i spoke to my recruiter, that is indeed the address, i forgot to put on "USA" on the package *face palm*. Thanks for the help though guys

haha cool, happy to hear that!

Hey did you have Kimika and her hubby as your recruiters? Weren't they cool

Haven't met them as yet, so far communication is via phone and email, Kimika sounds like an awesome person so far.

Oh right, forgot your seminar is in December. Yeah she is cool