Thread: Recruiter hasn't turned in Documents

Default Recruiter hasn't turned in Documents

I turned in all of my documents to my recruiter, except for my passport renewal and background check, which I turned in a week and a half later. When I submitted those documents, I was told that they would send the packet to Tokyo as soon as they received my documents from my recruiter. Now it is 18 days later, and another one of the seminar invites that I'm in contact with has just been told the same thing. I understand that things may get busy, but should I be worried that my recruiter hasn't turned in my documents to the main office after 18 days?
    Both the other interviewee, that i'm in touch with, and I were very good candidates, and were told as much by the recruiter. We were told that we passed, and should be hearing something in 3 weeks. It is over 2 weeks now, and from what i'm to understand our documents haven't even been sent off to Tokyo yet. Any advice?

Default Re: Recruiter hasn't turned in Documents

They may have wanted to send everything in one bundle, so if one of the other people has only just handed things in, it might have held things up.
    ...because Japan.

Default Re: Recruiter hasn't turned in Documents

Ah, thank you for the response! As it turns out, they just received the packet a day ago, and they informed me that they will send it out this Friday, or the next. I'm guessing things got pretty busy with seminars, but I guess my new timeline is @ 3, maybe 4, weeks the packet goes to Tokyo, and then I get a response 3 weeks after that? haha
    Oh well, that's life ^^.
    If anyone is worried about a delayed response, this may be the cause.