Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: VBulletin software upgrade

Default Re: VBulletin software upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by RomulusLupin View Post
    Any way to make the background of the thread areas a little darker, too. It looks much better with the blue page background, but my eyes are still bugging out of my head a bit. (Slash, does vB allow individual users to pick their color schemes?)
    I can change this. I'm currently working on a laptop w/the sun shining in the window directly behind me, though, so it's almost impossible to see anything, anyway. Lemme see what I can do when I get home tonight. I've been working from some screen shots of the old ITIL, pulling colors out and matching them. I'll see if I can't get a more eyeball-friendly background for ya!

A more annoying issue, though, is that links are no longer being parsed correctly. Before, URLs would automatically be transformed to show the title of the linked page. Now we're just getting ugly, truncated URLs.
    I noticed this, too, and agree that it is pretty annoying. Hafta look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Quote Originally Posted by coop52 View Post
    I had the link problem yesterday as well, even with the auto-parse thing checked.
    This should be fixed now. We needed to add another plugin to the site to enable it to replace the url with the page title.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

The calendar has been totally borked since the upgrade (or possibly before). It's permanently stuck on December 2011 and refuses to catch up to real time.
    time spent? because RL has such a hard time juggling her hectic schedule? Between her high pressure job and loving boyfriend I'm supprised she has time to post here at all.....

The calendar has been totally borked since the upgrade (or possibly before). It's permanently stuck on December 2011 and refuses to catch up to real time.
    To be honest with you, I didnt even know that existed until you mentioned it just now. I've fixed it now, thanks
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

I don't think it gets used, really, but it was driving me nuts anyway. Thanks.
    time spent? because RL has such a hard time juggling her hectic schedule? Between her high pressure job and loving boyfriend I'm supprised she has time to post here at all.....