Thread: Database Errors

Default Database Errors

I'm getting a lot of database error screens when I try to post replies to threads, but when I go back and refresh the thread itself it's been posted.

Anyone seeing them?

Edit: Got one posting this thread.
    Last edited by MJN; January 15th, 2013 at 12:38.
    I thought it was time to use a sig

Default Database Errors

Had a few recently
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Default Re: Database Errors

Nope, nothing wrong here which is usual considering how crappy the internet is here.

Will check it out

Edit: Full database check has come back as "OK".
    If / when you see the db errors, can you paste them into this thread along with the URL of the page you were on and what you were trying to do. Thanks.

Edit 2: Just got one myself when making a new thread. I see the problem - even though it says DB error, its actually a problem with the Tapatalk plugin update I installed a few days ago. Looking at how it can be fixed now.

Edit 3: Ok, found the problem. Should be ok now
    Last edited by Beer Baron; January 15th, 2013 at 22:01.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

I've gotten a bunch today. Never had this one before (it doesn't post the comment, I just lose it).

(Error, if you need it is:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.)
    Last edited by Page; January 24th, 2013 at 14:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini
    If you are a empty husk of a man with no ambition come on jet, stay forever, drink yourself into a stupor every night, hurl abuse at people on itil like a roided up chimp at the feces olympics and die of thyroid cancer in your early 40s.

That sounds like your school's proxy blocking it. Could you get a screenshot ?
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

It's not, I'm always on the same connection (tethering iPhone to MacBook, two years) and have never experienced it until now.

Will take a screenshot if it happens again but that's about the gist of it, comes up on the regular forum layout as an error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini
    If you are a empty husk of a man with no ambition come on jet, stay forever, drink yourself into a stupor every night, hurl abuse at people on itil like a roided up chimp at the feces olympics and die of thyroid cancer in your early 40s.

You're right, it does appear to be the forum throwing up this message.

I've not seen it myself, so I'm really not sure why you're seeing it