Thread: Race

Default Race

Paul,

I am deeply offended by the terminology used by the profiles. As all us university educated folks learn, "race" is a term that places people in socially constructed categories in order to separate them and oppress them under the patriarchal nature of Western society. "Ethnicity" is a more appropriate term that connotes a(n) individual(s) country of origin.

Just kidding. I was just paying tribute to the communist pukes in university now that I'm done my final class.

thats just what i would expect from a redneck cracker, you should try and be more enlightened like me
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

So who's winning?
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

Is there a way to change race after you've signed up? Or at least add or remove it?

I actually think you could change it to "Coloured or White:" and then just have a selection for Coloureds and Whites. If you select coloured it automatically bans your IP from the forum.