Thread: ALTIA interview

Default ALTIA interview

Has anyone been through the ALTIA interview process from within Japan? Been given an interview and I'm wondering what to expect.
    I thought it was time to use a sig

Default Re: ALTIA interview

The base salary for an ALT position with ALTIA CENTRAL is 240,000 ~ 255,000 Japanese yen per month based on your teaching experience, qualifications and Japanese language ability
    Based on this I'd expect the screen door to be hanging off the hinges and a pack of stray dogs scavenging for food in the carpark.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Whilst that comment was indeed extremely helpful, I am looking for more concrete information regarding the interview if anyone has any available.
    I thought it was time to use a sig

It's a private alt job for a shady company so go in clean shaven with short hair, in a suit, be ridiculously cheerful, throw some Japanese around, don't question the terms of the contract and agree to anything they ask.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.