Thread: Japanese Nikkei (Japanese descendants) Visa

Default Japanese Nikkei (Japanese descendants) Visa

Hello. I am looking for information about the Japanese Nikkei (Japanese descendants) Visa. [if there is already a thread about this or information you can link me to, it would be appreciated].

I have found a lot of information about required documents for application, and I understand the process. I am mainly curious about working allowances on this visa. Can a person with a Nikkei visa get a job anywhere / freelance / etc. without needing a company to provide salary information or sponsorship? I would assume this is the case, but I want to make sure. In the case of certain visas, like dependent, special working permits are required in addition to the visa. I don't know if such cases exist for the Nikkei visa.

Much appreciated if anyone can direct me to the answer or else more information on the subject. Thank you.

Default Re: Japanese Nikkei (Japanese descendants) Visa

According to this website the descendants of Japanese nationals visa has no restrictions on what type of work you do, so you would be able to freelance, although of course it's not an official government source so take it with a grain of salt. From the looks of things though it'll be one of the best visas to come here on.

ビザ申請、在留資格の取得をサポート、国際結婚、留学生、日系人

One of my friends came over when she was 18, no college degree she worked in a retail store. I think you can do anything with that visa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything I have ever said was a lie, and that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

word, the only reason he's digging up old posts is because you guys aren't keeping him entertained enough in the lounge!

It's the weekend! Contrary to popular opinion, most folks around here have social lives (not me, obv).
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Whoa! I didn't even notice that date on that! WTF, It came up as unread in Tapatalk. I mean it was right, I hadn't read it but still.....
    Sorry about that one.

Everything I have ever said was a lie, and that's the truth.

Ghost of Ecru SomePeopleJustSaySnow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    It's the weekend! Contrary to popular opinion, most folks around here have social lives (not me, obv).
    I have a social life (honest), but I do end up browsing ITIL on weekend train journeys.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatefall View Post
    Whoa! I didn't even notice that date on that! WTF, It came up as unread in Tapatalk. I mean it was right, I hadn't read it but still.....
    Sorry about that one.

Ah, the second downside of tapatalk, along with that god-awful sig message on every damn post....

Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    Ah, the second downside of tapatalk, along with that god-awful sig message on every damn post....
    The sig is a setting. I don't know why so many people leave it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.