Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Aspiring Canadian JETs 2014

Default Re: Aspiring Canadian JETs 2014

Yeah, I ordered my history today. Should come in the mail juuuuuuust by the time I leave.

Worst case scenario, you can have a family member mail it to you. With the fastest service available, I don't think it takes more than a couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Teach them something new?? Are you mad? All you do in Japan is rehash the same stuff over and over for 15 years. Hello song, what do you like sports? and fruit basket. The holy trinity of English education.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    Yeah, I ordered my history today. Should come in the mail juuuuuuust by the time I leave.
    Which province are you from? In Alberta your Drivers History only lists the issue date of your license as the most recent one they gave you. It is worth it to make some calls to make sure it is on the paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by jacklostinred View Post
    Which province are you from? In Alberta your Drivers History only lists the issue date of your license as the most recent one they gave you. It is worth it to make some calls to make sure it is on the paperwork.
    I'm from Ontario. According to the information offered by ServiceOntario, the history offers all any and all dates pertaining to license renewals, acquisition, etc.

Sounds like you are good to go.

Might be a bit silly to reply to this thread so early but applying for JET this upcoming October/November. I lived in Japan for almost a year on an exchange and absolutely loved it so I'm hoping I'm accepted more than anything in the world. It's honestly been my plan since entering university. So just stopping in to say hello!
    Last edited by tobio; August 21st, 2014 at 19:45.