Thread: Can't sign in from front page?

Default Can't sign in from front page?

When I try to log in from the front page (ithinkimlost.com) I get an error every time which says "Invalid Redirect URL (http://ithinkimlost.com/)." From that error page I can log in normally. Is there anything I can do to fix that issue?

I'm running Windows... 7, probably, and Firefox 10.0.

Default Re: Can't sign in from front page?

Try opening it in IE or Chrome if it's a Firefox thing. I'm running Chrome and not seeing any problems when I go to the front page.

When you go to the front page, are you going to ithinkimlost.com or www.ithinkimlost.com? (The one time I don't want it to parse links...) It sounds like there might be a bad redirect from one to the other.

Also, firefox is up to something like version 25 I think. You might want to update if it's a PC you're "in charge" of.
    Last edited by Antonath; November 1st, 2013 at 08:40.
    ...because Japan.

Thanks, guys. I was going to ithinkimlost.com rather than www. ithinkimlost.com. It seems to work fine with the www.

Redirect is working here.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Let's just say I'm usually accessing the site from a certain tech-stupid government's restricted internet service. So random stuff works weird online for me all the time.