Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Physician's Form : who should fill it out/sign it?

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

Default Re: Physician's Form : who should fill it out/sign it?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPakku View Post
    But I've always thought that the fact that not every application will adhere to the rules will act as a preliminary way of knocking off candidates in the early stages...
    This is a correct assumption to make.

Do as the instructions tell you. It's your first test for Japan. Can you follow orders completely and blindly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.

I sent an application with my set one despite the e-mail telling me I don't need to if I submitted an application online. I'm starting to wish I didn't now! Luckily the website says attaching an application to set one is optional.

I plan on sending my application with set 1, despite already submitting it online. I don't think there's any need to worry about sending it with the 1st set. After all, it is optional and I don't think it will harm your app in any way if you do so. You've sent your application already Aurano? Good luck!

Yeah sent it on Friday, I already had both my references and my transcript about a month before the application was even released. I got them early because I didn't want them to end up biting me in the ass at the last minute waiting around for them to be delivered. I didn't realise I would get them both within a week though. So really, my application was just a case of writing my SoP, filling in the application, printing it off, photocopying things, and sending the sucker!

Thanks, good luck to everyone! I put A LOT of effort into this application so I'm just hoping that I get offered an interview.

Did you end up putting the post it notes on the separate application sets? I'm still unsure.
    Oh BTW. I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but it is actually acceptable to put post it notes on your application, if you need to explain a certain situation.
    In my case, I was told that I could put post it notes on one of the sheets on my application set in order to explain my expected graduation yet. I'm not sure if this rule can apply to labelling the app sets though...

I didn't end up putting notes on. I kind of wish I just put a sticky label on Set 1 though to point it out more clearly. But hopefully the person who looks through my application will realise that Set 1 is the first one at the top. It's quite difficult to determine which one is Set 1 on my application because it's all in black and white. Only way to determine it is to take note of the stable hopes at the top of the transcript where a staple used to be, and by checking the photocopies with anomalies that won't be on the original.

With a bit of effort it's not so difficult to figure out, but it depends how patience the person is. At the end of the day, my application is complete and there shouldn't be any reason to discard it.

If you took classes at a college or university as a high school student, please make a note of this on the transcript by attaching a sticky note. DO NOT write on the transcript itself.
    Snippet from the US application. I think its ok to do this, it would make their job easier.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPakku View Post
    Did you end up putting the post it notes on the separate application sets? I'm still unsure.
    Oh BTW. I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but it is actually acceptable to put post it notes on your application, if you need to explain a certain situation.
    In my case, I was told that I could put post it notes on one of the sheets on my application set in order to explain my expected graduation yet. I'm not sure if this rule can apply to labelling the app sets though...
    Sorry I was snarky before, but I was serious. They will be able to tell which is the original set and which are the copies - they have a variety of ways to do this. Attaching post-its doesn't hurt you, but it doesn't help you either. It's just something for them to throw away, basically.

Post it's attached to help explain something (like high school classes on a transcript) can help, but again, they're good at what they do and they won't throw your application out just because it's a little confusing. It will be looked at very carefully, and chances are they'll figure everything out without your help.

So what I'm saying is, do what you want. There's no wrong answer here.