Thread: Interac Alternates Spring 2014

Default Interac Alternates Spring 2014

Afternoon everyone.

I'm somewhat in the dark about what's happening with Interac right now. I've received the 'please consider becoming an alternate' email. The wording was quite vague, and I've been advised that 'if we're not placed before training, we will become alternates.' It's March 3rd and I am still without placement. I'm guessing this means I'm on the train to Alternate-town. I did request Kansai as my placement location - have any other Kansai requesters heard anything yet, or has anyone been placed anywhere in the Kansai region regardless?

If anyone has been given more information than I have, I'd be eternally grateful if they could shed some light on the issue for me. I'm applying from the UK and have been told to end up at Narita on March 21st, but that's about all I know. I'm aware that firing off endless questions to Interac themselves is best avoided, so I signed up here to see what I could find.

Thanks yall.

Edit: I'm assuming as I've been told to go to Narita (and not KIX) that I'm either being placed up North or am definitely an alternate. I don't know. I don't know anything. I'm feeing a bit insane about the whole thing.
    Last edited by wolfspit; March 4th, 2014 at 00:29.

Default Re: Interac Alternates Spring 2014

Never mind, placement has been made
    Don't take me seriously. Ever.

Default Re: Interac Alternates Spring 2014

Where are you going to be, wolfspit??