Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Packing for Japan

Banned

Default Re: Packing for Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    At the risk of sounding snippy, JETs from practically every other country have been limited to one case for years, and have managed just fine. Why shouldn't the various Boards of Education (who pay for our tickets and the stay at the Keio, remember) save some money and not bother to haggle for a second case for Americans?
    Um, a little thing called FREEDOM?! Maybe you've heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    At the risk of sounding snippy, JETs from practically every other country have been limited to one case for years, and have managed just fine. Why shouldn't the various Boards of Education (who pay for our tickets and the stay at the Keio, remember) save some money and not bother to haggle for a second case for Americans?
    Honestly didn't know that was the case. Not trying to come off as entitled, it really isn't a big deal. Taking a second suitcase isn't an absolute necessity and I'd planned to pay up for a second one from the beginning. I didn't make a new thread to bitch and moan about it, just saw an opportunity to inquire with Miami since we breached the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    Come on Antonath, the average American marshmallow girl can't fit all her clothes into one suitcase. Quit with the fat hate. In glorious Japan they are the cornerstone of kawaii.
    So only women pack a lot of clothes?? I actually care enough to not look like every other greasy haired weebo who hasn't any awareness for their appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by greyjoy View Post
    Um, a little thing called FREEDOM?! Maybe you've heard of it?
    Not everyone is a mindless twat in 'murica. Wouldn't want to move to another country to become a second class citizen if I was some partiotic bobble head going on about muh freedom.

TLDR: Boo-hoo I have to pay $100 to bring more shit I don't need when I'm already getting a plane ticket. Boo-hoo muh freedom.
    Last edited by Bi-Kun; July 29th, 2014 at 00:01. Reason: muh freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Bi-Kun View Post
    So only women pack a lot of clothes?? I actually care enough to not look like every other greasy haired weebo who hasn't any awareness for their appearance.
    Unless you're a fatty you can buy far nicer men's clothes here than anywhere else in the world by a long way.

If you are a fatty you've already given up on your appearance.

Unless you're a fatty you can buy far nicer men's clothes here than anywhere else in the world by a long way.

If you are a fatty you've already given up on your appearance.
    Japan has amazing men's clothes. Trust me, I can't wait. But I've been ordering clothes from Korea and such while picking through to find some gems in American stores for quite a while. Plus I'm an unrealistic first world citizen...

?

Those aren't good looking clothes by any stretch of the imagination. This thread is pointless so bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Bi-Kun View Post
    Those aren't good looking clothes by any stretch of the imagination. This thread is pointless so bye.
    Trolling rejected!

Do you have links to share bi-kun?
    Everything I have ever said was a lie, and that's the truth.

And the dude who suggested clothes from Korea are nice wasn't trolling?!?
    Of course GoesBothWays Kun was trolling, He couldn't even take a joke but I wanted to see what he had to offer.
    Everything I have ever said was a lie, and that's the truth.