Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: post result paperwork

Default Re: post result paperwork

So they got your forms on 4/9, and you got charged this weekend? Sounds about like what I'd expect.

My form was delivered on 4/10, I haven't heard anything since then. I'm assuming it will be a nightmare calling in to try and check on the status.

Did you pay via certified check or through the CC form? I used the latter

delete
    Last edited by Coolmanio; April 29th, 2014 at 12:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    So they got your forms on 4/9, and you got charged this weekend? Sounds about like what I'd expect.

My form was delivered on 4/10, I haven't heard anything since then. I'm assuming it will be a nightmare calling in to try and check on the status.

Did you pay via certified check or through the CC form? I used the latter
    Yea that's right. They got my form on the 9th and I noticed the charge this weekend. I paid through the CC form. I'm guessing your form would be processed within the next few days if it hasn't been already?

You could try calling but their website says to not call until it has been six weeks since they've received the form.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutthroat-finch View Post
    Yea that's right. They got my form on the 9th and I noticed the charge this weekend. I paid through the CC form. I'm guessing your form would be processed within the next few days if it hasn't been already?

You could try calling but their website says to not call until it has been six weeks since they've received the form.
    Thanks for the info, I'll be on the look out for a charge on my CC

Edit: Just noticed they charged me today after making this post, actually.
    Last edited by Corvus; April 29th, 2014 at 10:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi View Post
    It's been pretty quiet out of Boston - no Facebook group, no schedule of events, nothing :P I'm kind of jealous of some of the other consulates out there!
    Susan isn't going to call you unless you are missing something. But she isn't going to bite, if you call to check either. I am telling she is on top of it.

I wonder if they still do the pre-departure meet up in the children's museum? (They have a whole entire Japanese house there.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything I have ever said was a lie, and that's the truth.

ihatefall - Thanks for the info. I remember last year hearing nothing from her confirming she had received my FBI background check so I ended up e-mailing her to ask. Also, as far as I know, they still do the Children's museum thing. I kind of wish we did have some sort of schedule at the very least, even if it had tentative dates/information on it. I've got a lot of requests to do stuff with friends & other things I want to do in the coming weeks, so it'd just make it easier to plan out my last 3 months. I suppose we're probably a small consulate though so it might not make sense to her to have online groups and what have you.
    I came here to laugh at you.

Boston isn't that small, my group even had people from CT coming up because it was easier than going through NYC. Boston services a lot of states. I think we had well over 100 depart my year (2006).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything I have ever said was a lie, and that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Thanks for the info, I'll be on the look out for a charge on my CC

Edit: Just noticed they charged me today after making this post, actually.
    Just got confirmation from my consulate that FBI check results came in. So turnaround time all in all was 1 month.