Thread: Responding to Interac e-mails

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Responding to Interac e-mails

Hey all,

I just received an e-mail from an Interac recruiter with regards to my application; I have a phone interview! In the e-mail it says to respond within 10 working days to notify them that you want to pursue the application. Here's the question: Do you reply to the e-mail address they sent the message from, phone them or contact them through the website's message center?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Responding to Interac e-mails

Quote Originally Posted by Mattheprat View Post
    Hey all,

I just received an e-mail from an Interac recruiter with regards to my application; I have a phone interview! In the e-mail it says to respond within 10 working days to notify them that you want to pursue the application. Here's the question: Do you reply to the e-mail address they sent the message from, phone them or contact them through the website's message center?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Reply to all emails via what they send you. Normally its Maria on the other end (shes on holiday until the 22nd, so i don't know who it is atm) but they often reply at all times of the night, so sometimes you will get an email at 3am!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpinthefang View Post
    Reply to all emails via what they send you. Normally its Maria on the other end (shes on holiday until the 22nd, so i don't know who it is atm) but they often reply at all times of the night, so sometimes you will get an email at 3am!
    Thanks - the e-mail had Maria's name at the bottom of it, so is someone doing this on her behalf then? How quickly do they reply to your response?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattheprat View Post
    Thanks - the e-mail had Maria's name at the bottom of it, so is someone doing this on her behalf then? How quickly do they reply to your response?
    Possibly, I wont receive any emails for a couple of weeks now as all my data has been sent off to Tokyo.Usually they take a maximum of 3 days to reply, but may be longer in this busy period.

Out of curiosity, when did you put the application for Interac in Mattheprat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    well now I feel bad....
    And now we just wait for the world to end...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Solo View Post
    Out of curiosity, when did you put the application for Interac in Mattheprat?
    I sent it on Wednesday last week.

I got a phone interview - better start preparing...

I filled out my app first week of April, won't have my phone interview for a little over another week. Just in case you wanted to reference someone else's timeline.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃ Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by itsabird View Post
    I filled out my app first week of April, won't have my phone interview for a little over another week. Just in case you wanted to reference someone else's timeline.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Got my interview on Monday!