Thread: Outage 14/04/17, 10:00 to 15:30 JST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Outage 14/04/17, 10:00 to 15:30 JST

Any word on cause?
    ...because Japan.

Default Re: Outage 14/04/17, 10:00 to 15:30 JST

Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Max connections was set to 151 before, now it is 500. At times we have hit 300 concurrent users.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Database ran out of available connections so it fell over. This has happened in the past so I will adjust the configuration and see if it happens again.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Woohoo! So we stopped the site die-off, and turned it around... and were so successful, we killed the site!
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Ghost of Ecru SomePeopleJustSaySnow's Avatar

I'm sorry I was 1/151th of your problems. I'll leave quietly.

Yatta?

Ghost of Ecru SomePeopleJustSaySnow's Avatar

Possibly. I suppose the cause for the outage is good news though, so... well done, I guess?