Thread: rules mean nothing

Default rules mean nothing

Are all people from UK like this? Funnily enough, whenever I tell her I want to go to France she says things like how dirty and rude the French are, but honestly, if all people from UK are like her I think I'll take my chances with the French.
    what the fuck?!?!?!? how is this allowed to stay on the site?

the rules say
    • Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
    is a big no no

yet commenting on an certain posters milky love orbs is a bannable offensive somehow?

I'm no legal expert......

but I would say the rules are in dire need of updating to match the current moderation policy.

at the moment it seems the system is - check the rules; oh wait.... the rules dont cover what we want so we will act anyway and then claim that is legitimate.

rules are fine, its what separates us from animals, but everyone needs to know what the rules are.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Default Re: rules mean nothing

Agreed, removing that thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!