Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the smallest JHS you've taught at?

Default Re: What's the smallest JHS you've taught at?

Quote Originally Posted by merran View Post
    a friend of mine had a school with literally one single student in it after his senpai graduated, so I think that probably takes the cake.
    Did the school still have teachers for every subject? How on earth did they manage to find enough stuff to pretend to be busy with?

(Also, although I bet that kid got a great education, it seems crazy to pay tens of millions of yen in teachers' salaries just for one student ...)

My last JHS had more teachers than students.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

meh, I work at a ES that has more principals and vice principals than students.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Pimpin wenches aint easy BeckyJones's Avatar

meh, I work at a ES that has more principals and vice principals than students.
    so 1 student? unless the school is crazy and has multiple principals and vice principals.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    His dying breath will not be how sorry he is to leave his wife or children, but it will be saved to insult Jiggit.
    Hello song, what do you like sports? and fruit basket. The holy trinity of English education.

4 students....
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Pimpin wenches aint easy BeckyJones's Avatar

4 students....
    so why the fuck are there more than one P and VP? My base school both times has been over 600 students and they still had only 1 P and 1 VP
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    His dying breath will not be how sorry he is to leave his wife or children, but it will be saved to insult Jiggit.
    Hello song, what do you like sports? and fruit basket. The holy trinity of English education.

2 p and 3 vp because that just how we roll.

I visited a JHS 2 or 3 times last year that was in a small mountain village with less than 20 students. The village is quite well-off. Every year they pay for the 2nd years to travel to a foreign country, as their school trip. This year they hired a private ALT to live in their village and work full-time for them.