Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Return flight options

Default Re: Return flight options

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    No. ITIL members can absolutely ask questions like this without having to worry about IRL consequences. I will protect members to the absolute best of my ability in this regard. This is one of the reasons why ITIL exists. Unless someone pops on here and asks how to keep a bathtub full of sand from smelling like dead body, I'm going to do all I can to keep folks as safely anonymous as possible.
    <3

I would have thought my use of "gutter rat" and "shyster" made it clear I wasn't being remotely serious...

Nah; I get that you were just messin' around, and I feel kinda dickish for throwing my response at you like that; you didn't deserve it. It was an opportunity to make a few things clear to any potential newbs that might be around, though; couldn't let it slip by!
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Unfortunately?
    I definitely just lol'd in the office hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything I have ever said was a lie, and that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post

Do it, don't do it. No one really cares. Like you said, we're not going to convince you either way. The only purpose this thread serves is in trying to persuade other people not to commit fraud against the Japanese government.

point.set.match.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyJones
    you will soon learn... Imagine the worst people you knew in college. Now imagine them trying to continue their college life in another country, constantly talking shit about each other and their foreign country like it is shit... only to be the shittiest of the bunch.

now imagine the people who don't fit into that, and are actually shittier.... that is ITIL.

Quote Originally Posted by par92186 View Post
    point.set.match.
    come again?
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

come again?
    end.of.discussion.
    you will soon learn... Imagine the worst people you knew in college. Now imagine them trying to continue their college life in another country, constantly talking shit about each other and their foreign country like it is shit... only to be the shittiest of the bunch.

now imagine the people who don't fit into that, and are actually shittier.... that is ITIL.

shouldn't it be game set match?
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Does, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL" work better?

not really, unless of course we have exhausted extra time and the golden goal rule is in effect. otherwise a goal wouldn't end the game.

Finish him? Flawless victory?
    Last edited by par92186; May 13th, 2014 at 15:15.

Finish him? so you want Antonath to comment more on the subject?

maybe

Quote Originally Posted by par92186 View Post
    maybe
    Are you flirting with Ini or Antonath?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

no flirt intended at all. this was the wink I was going for...147844800236771120MMQ5vr8sc.jpg

Sorry for dragging this off-topic...and i'm done.

Meh, off-topic is the life-blood of threads around here most of the time.
    ...because Japan.

You could just ask them if they would mind you booking a later ticket because you wanted to see more of Japan before you went home?
    They might just think you loved Japan sooooo much that they were charmed into extending your stay without all of this sneaky messing about.