Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about furniture and interior design...

Default Re: Questions about furniture and interior design...

Quote Originally Posted by kenkennif View Post
    You can get a decent TV from any of the 2nd hand shops (2nd Street, Hard Off, Manga-Soko) and such, a TV of a decent size won't cost you much over 3man if you shop around.

As for the rest of that stuff, if it's the BoE stuff then you might have a bit of a hard time getting rid of it without upsetting the office a little. Best to ask your pred...
    Yeah, her reaction to me asking about a place I could buy furniture probably says it all... I didn't want to push the issue as my pred has been absolutely amazing (I sincerely doubt anyone has ever has a pred even half as helpful as mine). I hope I can feel this situation out while simultaneously avoiding ruffling too many feathers. However, that means I am going to have to put my plans on hold until I am actually there. I have a couple of things in mind, so I am not super worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    They're gonna burn you inside a giant wicker anpanman.

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

Default Re: Questions about furniture and interior design...

If your place is like mine, the apartment is very small, but it also has an outdoor storage shed thing. I store about half of the BoE owned stuff in there that I don't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.