Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Official - Officially Dead?

Default Re: Official - Officially Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    National AJET is a group of worthless thugs who take money from naive young JETs and funnel it into pet projects. The sooner they're exposed as the criminals they are, the better.

Prefectural AJETs are a mixed bag. Sometimes they're all right as a social group.
    They got my money from the books, but do they get money from people in any other way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Teach them something new?? Are you mad? All you do in Japan is rehash the same stuff over and over for 15 years. Hello song, what do you like sports? and fruit basket. The holy trinity of English education.

It was actually the prefectural AJet group that did the most fleecing during my induction. Wouldn't give them nor their national cronies the steam off my piss.

Ghost of Ecru SomePeopleJustSaySnow's Avatar

I just ignored them. They seemed suspiciously upbeat. I don't trust that kind of attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    Old Snow wouldn't have said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolrak 22 View Post
    You are like the secret boss battle they only advertised back when the game was being developed.

Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleJustSaySnow View Post
    I just ignored them. They seemed suspiciously upbeat. I don't trust that kind of attitude.
    Fixed smiles yet dead behind the eyes. I'll pass.

I like my local 'AJET' chapter, mostly because they aren't lifeless husks, and they aren't super exuberant silly fuck-faces either. And the only thing they ever ask money for is you choose to go to an even that requires a reservation - and they're transparent about the costs. (The chapter president eats the difference when shit costs more than they think it will.)