Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contract discussion

Default Re: Contract discussion

Note that the contract you sign may be different from the one they send you. Usually it isn't that they're trying to pull one over on you, but they sent me an out of date contract when I got my appointment and signed a slightly different one when I arrived. The only real difference was fixing dates (term of appointment was set in the wrong year) and fixing a couple of bad translations in the nenkyu section.

Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    Note that the contract you sign may be different from the one they send you. Usually it isn't that they're trying to pull one over on you, but they sent me an out of date contract when I got my appointment and signed a slightly different one when I arrived. The only real difference was fixing dates (term of appointment was set in the wrong year) and fixing a couple of bad translations in the nenkyu section.
    I had a similar situation with my contract, but I emailed them and asked for an up to date contract before I signed - am I being a dick? Maybe that explains why they haven't replied in a week...

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

Just keep in mind your English copy of the contract is worth about as much as the paper it was printed on. When it comes down to it, the only contract that matters it the one that is filed in Japanese. The English version is just a rough translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.