Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Driving test is complete and utter bullshit

Default Re: Driving test is complete and utter bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    Ugh; why on earth are you posting on ITIL at 5:49 in the morning?
    what time do you wake up? I thought you were living the rural dream. haven't you got chickens to feed at that time?
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Hell no; those noisy buttf*ckers can just wait until seven-thirty, when I stumble out there, throw some feed at 'em, and steal their eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Quote Originally Posted by smapattack View Post
    Update:

So, I went today for the third time, had a new instructor finally, and did the course probably almost exactly the same as I did last time. At the end, guy gets out and without skipping a beat asks me where I went to driving school at, and how many hours. I hadn't shown him any of my driving school papers or anything, so I optimistically took it as a good sign that I passed.
    Which I did!

So, the lesson here is sometimes, you just get a bastard instructor who won't pass you.

Congratulations!! I'm glad it's over for you.

Ugh; why on earth are you posting on ITIL at 5:49 in the morning?
    I've been on some medication for asthma which makes me wake up earlier than I want to. 😑

I went to the one in Itsukaichi. That may be the only one if I'm not mistaken. If you go, try and get the guy in the afternoon because I never saw the guy in the morning pass anyone. Maybe he hasn't had his smoke and green tea break...

Pretty ironic how all of the people here have such strict standards on getting the license (though Japanese don't seem to have as much of a problem) when a vast majority drive around like drunken clowns hell bent on starting a destruction derby at any random point.

Seriously, I have not seen such shitty driving anywhere else in the world, and I grew up in Florida, and have spent time in Cali and New York.

Quote Originally Posted by kurisu View Post
    Pretty ironic how all of the people here have such strict standards on getting the license (though Japanese don't seem to have as much of a problem) when a vast majority drive around like drunken clowns hell bent on starting a destruction derby at any random point.

Seriously, I have not seen such shitty driving anywhere else in the world, and I grew up in Florida, and have spent time in Cali and New York.
    Me either.

From what I've heard, the difficulty of getting a J-license is a relatively new phenomenon. The older J-folks I've talked to said that when they did it, the test was a joke and little more than a formality, and you were given a MT license even if you didn't test in a MT vehicle.
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Isn't it more of the same "if you went to driving school it must mean you can drive" type thing?

Hell no; those noisy buttf*ckers can just wait until seven-thirty, when I stumble out there, throw some feed at 'em, and steal their eggs.
    More like buttfuckees. Am I right?

Like any other test, the Japanese clearly forget everything afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    More like buttfuckees. Am I right?
    Have you ever seen a chicken's butt? I have no idea how pathetic and sad a dude would have to be to wanna stick his d*ck in one of those things.

Gaiz chickens don't have butts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Sorry I should have said butthole.

Gaiz chickens don't have buttholes.

They've got a gross multipurpose opening that does everything disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Hmm Yeh but for lack of a better term I'm just gonna go with butthole.

Default Driving test is complete and utter bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by uthinkimlost? View Post
    a gross multipurpose opening that does everything disgusting.
    <insert landwhale joke here>
    Last edited by therealwindycity; July 4th, 2014 at 14:47.

Quote Originally Posted by therealwindycity View Post
    <insert landwhale joke here>
    44484831.jpg

Pimpin wenches aint easy BeckyJones's Avatar

It probably has to do with the fact that what is tested isn't proper driving. Imagine, if people drove like that? Turning on your turn signal to merge closer to the line but staying in your own lane... absolute bullshit, and dangerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    His dying breath will not be how sorry he is to leave his wife or children, but it will be saved to insult Jiggit.
    Hello song, what do you like sports? and fruit basket. The holy trinity of English education.