Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Statement of Purpose thread: advice and people who are willing to proofread

Default Re: Statement of Purpose thread: advice and people who are willing to proofread

What country are you applying from?

The guidelines are different depending on your country. You'd be best having it checked by someone who applied from the same country as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    It could happen. 1/100.

Default Re: Statement of Purpose thread: advice and people who are willing to proofread

Quote Originally Posted by Frap View Post
    What country are you applying from?

The guidelines are different depending on your country. You'd be best having it checked by someone who applied from the same country as you.
    Oh sorry, I forgot to take that into consideration.

I'm applying from the US!

Same deal. Is anyone from the US willing to read my SOP for this year?

T.T still looking for someone.

I'm applying from the US and it is my first time applying. I have rewritten my SOP about three times now. I would love for anyone to have a look and give opinions.

Hey everyone! First year JET from the US here, who applied twice (alternate the first time) so lots of experience with that SOP. I would love to read your SOP and give advice! PM me if you need help!!

I'm from Australia, first year JET in Ehime. Happy to read SOPs, just PM me. (Happy to read non-Australian SOPs but I won't be able to comment on your formatting, whether you've met the criteria etc. It'll be grammar and tightening everything up mostly)

I'm applying from Portland, Oregon and would love if someone could look over my draft SOP. I would be happy to look over yours as well!

Hey there. I've finally found time to finish the first draft of my SoP and was hoping to have some peer reviews. Is it cool to post it here or should I send it in PM per request? thanks!
    PS: I'm applying form the US.
    Last edited by chronophile; October 25th, 2016 at 13:43.

Are any JETs around who might be willing to read my SOP and give some input? I am applying from Canada. Thanks!