Thread: Anyone having trouble printing the forms?

Default Anyone having trouble printing the forms?

I just finished the UK application form but I can't seem to get a PDF to print out: the link just takes me to an HTML version with "mPDF error" at the bottom. I initially just assumed this was how it's supposed to be, but it clearly wasn't when I tried to print it out. My progress bar is at 99% and just has that one link. The extension is .pdf but like I said, it isn't working.

Has this happened to anyone else, and do you reckon it's a temporary error? Obviously I'll call them tomorrow if it doesn't work itself out but any reassurance in the meantime would be appreciated!

UPDATE: I phoned JET this morning and was told that they've had a few people reporting the same thing. Since it's an IT error, it's fine for me to print it out as is but should attach a note at the front explaining the wonky format. Hopefully this doesn't affect anyone else, but if it does, don't panic!
    Last edited by arual; November 14th, 2014 at 21:10.

Default Re: Anyone having trouble printing the forms?

I had a similar problem, but I didn't attach a note to the front. Think that will be a problem?

Edit: I phoned the office and they said the same thing that they told OP. No mention of even sticking a note onto the application though, so I guess it's a common enough problem to not warrant any extra precautions. So if anyone was like me and didn't realise the problem till they had sent out the form, then don't worry about it.
    Last edited by OtherPulse; November 27th, 2014 at 00:19.