Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Application question - do you think I will be automatically disqualified?

Default Re: Application question - do you think I will be automatically disqualified?

Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleJustSaySnow View Post
    Long Island Iced Tea.
    I'm guessing a cold cup of tea from Long Island in the States?
    Accepted with Interac on 13th May 2014
    Upgraded with JET on 7th October 2014...

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_Simmons View Post
    shit, i've realize that i picked the wrong time to reply directly the thread's original question...

Default Re: Application question - do you think I will be automatically disqualified?

O.O
    mothy 6.1.12
    Nothin' but love for y'all.

RIP Japanistan. Nevar forget.
    RIP Wasabibot. Nevar forget.
    RIP The dream. Nevar forget.

Yes, that's it exactly, sharp. It's specially made and tastes a little odd, but the next time you're hanging out in a bar somewhere and just want to have a good time without getting drunk like all the alcoholic losers, order yourself a few of 'em and keep 'em coming. You'll have a blast; I promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Ah, Long Island Iced Tea is just dandy!

Local dive doesn't have anything non-alcoholic. Wanted a sprite or something for a break, he didn't even have that.

shit, i've realize that i picked the wrong time to reply directly the thread's original question...

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

Oh come on, not even water?

I'd love to meet someone who orders that at bars.

Ghost of Ecru SomePeopleJustSaySnow's Avatar

I ordered a pint of milk once. Barman told me they only served milk in child portions, and I told him to do enough of those to fill a pint glass.

It was very expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    Old Snow wouldn't have said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolrak 22 View Post
    You are like the secret boss battle they only advertised back when the game was being developed.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

It was very expensive.
    But was it worth it, Snow?

I think it was, it's about sending a message.

It was, because I was really drunk and I wanted milk. That was also the first time I ever got punched in a pub, and I've gotta say... I probably deserved it.
    You are like the secret boss battle they only advertised back when the game was being developed.

It was, because I was really drunk and I wanted milk. That was also the first time I ever got punched in a pub, and I've gotta say... I probably deserved it.
    You could have just ordered a triple white russian with no vodka and ice and watched him try to screw it up.

But then it would still have Kahlua.

Just to throw this out there--I failed a Japanese course (an intensive 6 week summer course) a year before my graduation and I got alternate last year so you've still got hope.