Thread: Changing university modules..

Default Changing university modules..

Hi all,

I am still waiting for my acceptance/rejection from JET for an interview but assuming that I have been accepted I have an urgent question I need answering:

I want to change a module I am registered on at uni this semester but when applying to the programme I was registered on this module and so gave this information during the application process, however, since I now want to change to another module I'm not sure what to do. Should I ring JET directly before changing the module even though I don't know if I have been accepted or not for an interview, or should I wait and see if I have been accepted before saying anything or does it not really matter since it was not on my official university transcript (it was on university headed paper stating which modules I'd be taking this year since I obviously don't have results for modules I haven't taken)? I need to inform my university before the end of next week which module I plan on taking so would appreciate any help I can get before then, thanks!

Riza

Default Re: Changing university modules..

Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    Hi all,

I am still waiting for my acceptance/rejection from JET for an interview but assuming that I have been accepted I have an urgent question I need answering:

I want to change a module I am registered on at uni this semester but when applying to the programme I was registered on this module and so gave this information during the application process, however, since I now want to change to another module I'm not sure what to do. Should I ring JET directly before changing the module even though I don't know if I have been accepted or not for an interview, or should I wait and see if I have been accepted before saying anything or does it not really matter since it was not on my official university transcript (it was on university headed paper stating which modules I'd be taking this year since I obviously don't have results for modules I haven't taken)? I need to inform my university before the end of next week which module I plan on taking so would appreciate any help I can get before then, thanks!
    I probably don't have much authority on the exact nature of your question, but from what I've gathered IF you are invited to interview, the interviewers will ask if anything has changed on your application (not sure if that's country specific or not). So when/if they do, just tell them then. If it doesn't show up and its not something as drastic as a change in major, I don't see the need to mention it.

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

What does a module change? You are talking about a class correct?

IF it's a class, it doesn't matter. The point is you will graduate with the changed module regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.

Yes, it's just a class. Thank you both for your advice