Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolate of Obligation

Default Re: Chocolate of Obligation

Quote Originally Posted by AyaReiko View Post
    Wait wait wait... do you teach at a school for Gremlins? I can't be the only person who thought of this...
    I haven't met an ALT under 27 that has any clue what a gremlin is, Granny/Gramps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uthinkimlost? View Post
    I haven't met an ALT under 27 that has any clue what a gremlin is, Granny/Gramps.
    So that's why I won't make it as an ALT.

Quote Originally Posted by uthinkimlost? View Post
    It's been previously established that I'm a time traveller from the 90s. That's my only defence. (That and that children should watch Gremlins for Christmas, I guess.)

Got to my school today and the first thing the towering huge Math teacher says to me was, "No candy? Very sad." Apparently after putting pictures up of American Valentines candy they were all expecting piles of those shitty candy hearts...

Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    Got to my school today and the first thing the towering huge Math teacher says to me was, "No candy? Very sad." Apparently after putting pictures up of American Valentines candy they were all expecting piles of those shitty candy hearts...
    Duh.

Put up photos of hotties in rabbit ears and bikinis for Easter and watch the disappointment multiply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

Not even pity candy?

For shame, Web.
    For shame!