Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Satori Shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,910

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Got bored sitting in the office today after the graduation ceremony, I came up with this answer:
    むかしむかし、あい知った。でも今、私の心で分かれ。私の愛が生き残るでしょう。

  2. #22
    Senior Member mothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    On a happy rainbow
    Posts
    12,351

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    And then killed yourself?

  3. #23
    The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,749

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Something about love once upon a time?

    Come on man!
    It's not like we are all trying to work in Japan.

    We shouldn't be forced to know their language!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Satori Shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,910

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    You make me smile and giggle in ways that others couldn't XD

  5. #25

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori Shinobi View Post
    You make me smile and giggle in ways that others couldn't XD
    You have the biggest J-go micropenis I've ever had the pleasure to treat with utter derision.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Satori Shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,910

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    You should really go see a doctor about that stick that's been jammed up your anus...it might be a serious medical issue.

  7. #27
    Billy Big Bollocks Ini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    28,770

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori Shinobi View Post
    Got bored sitting in the office today after the graduation ceremony, I came up with this answer:
    むかしむかし、あい知った。でも今、私の心で分かれ。私の愛が生き残るでしょう。
    Touching, I came up with something similar
    心にある壁には
    口では説明のできない
    いろいろな物語が書かれている
    僕はちゃんと心を開いたままでいる
    でももう何日も
    そこはカラッポのままなんだ
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

  8. #28
    Senior Member mothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    On a happy rainbow
    Posts
    12,351

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori Shinobi View Post
    You should really go see a doctor about that stick that's been jammed up your anus...it might be a serious medical issue.
    SatoricalShinobi, you're new here so this is just letting you know that we strive to be loving to people of all sexual persuasions here at ITIL.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori Shinobi View Post
    You make me smile and giggle in ways that others couldn't XD
    You'd better not be a dude, dude.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Satori Shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,910

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    My true identity shall forever remain a mystery even to myself.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    A strong evasive maneuver.

  12. #32
    Pimpin wenches aint easy BeckyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,143

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Why Japan? I was balls deep into a daughter of Yamato.
    The JET committee liked that answer enough, so to Japan i went.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    His dying breath will not be how sorry he is to leave his wife or children, but it will be saved to insult Jiggit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Hello song, what do you like sports? and fruit basket. The holy trinity of English education.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyJones View Post
    I was balls deep into a daughter of Yamato. The JET committee liked that answer enough, so to Japan i went.
    Amazing that 1.5 cm provided enough traction to get you here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

  14. #34
    Pimpin wenches aint easy BeckyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,143

    Default Re: Why Japan? How did/will you answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by uthinkimlost? View Post
    Amazing that 1.5 cm provided enough traction to get you here.
    which is why I call him the Spanish inquisition.
    no one suspects him.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    His dying breath will not be how sorry he is to leave his wife or children, but it will be saved to insult Jiggit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Hello song, what do you like sports? and fruit basket. The holy trinity of English education.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •