Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DUAC/ Acne Cream in Japan

Default Re: DUAC/ Acne Cream in Japan

Well if you do say anything in Japanese they'll compliment and be all nice and stuff. They'll hold your hands hostage while they get you to try new products and stuff. Man, I can never just walk in and out of that place. One time had a lady give me a sample of lip scrub and say she thought I had spent 7 years in Japan because I was so jouzu, and you know I ended up spending a man and a half.

My god you're right. My gaijin shriek was ineffective. Oh well, I only spent half a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shincantsen View Post
    Frigga please.
    RIP Virgil of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Gross. I hate people and their sexy times.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    Smells like lemon yogurt, which brings back bad memories of my childhood, but I still love it. Bonus points if you have facial hair.

Story time?

Oh, lemon yogurt?

I was performing in a Disney Review thing that a senior had put on for his senior project. Except I hated the senior, and I hated his manic, narcissistic family of off-pitch directors. Night of the performance I grab my favorite snack (lemon yogurt) and make myself a turkey sandwich for dinner. I think the turkey was off or something because part way through the performance I puked my guts out in the bathroom. Tasted like lemon yogurt. Can't eat the stuff ever since. When I told them that I had just puked and CAN NOT continue with the night, they scoffed like I was making it up so I brought them to the bathroom where there is just spew everywhere. I get to go home early. Fuck yeah.

So every morning when I put that stuff on my face I am reminded of that moment in time. It's pretty awful.

Edit: the bonus points for facial hair are because it's supposedly marketed for dudes with facial hair, which I didn't realize when I bought it.
    Last edited by Ananasboat; April 4th, 2015 at 20:07.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

You know, you should share stories more often.

Gotta say, I was not expecting Disney, but the ending was close enough.

I keep getting told I'm shit at telling stories. I think it's me saying them that sucks, because I have the attention span of a peanut. At least when I write them out they're somewhat more understandable.

Got loads though.