Thread: None of my posts are being approved?

Default None of my posts are being approved?

Hi, I've tried posting around 4 times now, each time saying it's pending moderator approval. That's fine, I've posted on a few forums before, but it's been a couple of days now and I'm wondering if something's wrong on my end?

Default Re: None of my posts are being approved?

A lot of members (including us moderators) are away at the moment due to the spring break. Perfect timing for acceptance-letter season! I've been through the queue and dealt with things.
    ...because Japan.

Thanks Antonath!
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Also, if moderators deem your comments as inappropriate for the sub-forum in question, we may just delete them without comment. I can't recall now which new user it was, but someone attempted to post a series of rather cruel comments in Applying, so I just deleted all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Quote Originally Posted by RainKing View Post
    Hi, I've tried posting around 4 times now, each time saying it's pending moderator approval. That's fine, I've posted on a few forums before, but it's been a couple of days now and I'm wondering if something's wrong on my end?
    All ITIL posters are equal. But some are more equal than others.