Thread: Jet Number?

Default Jet Number?

Hi guys, first post here I think. Long time lurker though.

I am filling out the JET Accident Insurance form, and one blank I need to fill in says "Jet Number."

What is that? Is it my applicant ID number?

Default Re: Jet Number?

It should be in your placement notification email, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by miamicoordinator View Post
    You will get your jet id number when you get yout placement info in may. You cant fill out the insurance form yet.
    Probably best to listen to an actual co-ordinator.

Someone asked this question not too long ago. Yeah, you're not going to be able to fill that out until you get your placement info. Slow ya roll jabroney.

Thanks, guys.

The wording of one of the documents made it seem like it was due April 20, so I was scrambling for it.

Also, you'll be able to recognize your number - it'll go something like 2015XXXXXXX or so. 2015 being the year/round you were accepted and placed.

Really? Man, things have changed. When I came over, I think my JET number was only six digits long.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    Really? Man, things have changed. When I came over, I think my JET number was only six digits long.
    Did it include B.C.E.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Haha. Word has a small number.