Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebi's Guide: MS Word Tech Support

Default Re: Ebi's Guide: MS Word Tech Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ebi View Post
    To my knowledge, nope. And I was very thorough in my search. Is that what you're stuck using?

I have Word 2003 on my home computer and you have my condolences...
    Yes, it appears all the teachers use 2003 still. They seem okay with the idea of me working on my personal laptop though.

Thanks for the guide anyway. It's really well done.

Oh wait. Apparently that's not the case. Some teachers run 2007. They're going to see if they can get that for me. Is it possible on 2007?

Sent from my SO-02G using Tapatalk

I want to say yes, but I went from 2003 at home to 2010 at work so I can't say for certain.

But check out the options settings and it might be in there. From my limited time using MS Word 2007 in my computer labs at school, I think the layout is fairly similar to 2010.

And thanks! I really want to get back to working on this and my lesson guide thing but I got massively sidetracked by work/life. The stupidly hot weather hasn't helped my motivation either.

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

It's a shame it's not 2007 on the computer, as I could get you the language pack for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.