Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

  1. #21
    Weirdest ITIL member. haitch40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,775

    Default Re: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

    I am guessing disqualified and doesn't want to talk about it sadly.
    Last edited by haitch40; August 25th, 2015 at 02:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dululu View Post
    Mine was sitting in an izakaya (the only foreigners) and absent-mindedly playing with this miniature Buddha.

    The waitress came over 1 minute later she was back. Beers? No, we're ok. 1 minute later, back again looking angry.

    Turns out the miniature buddha was the button thing to call the waitress over and I was pressing its head repeatedly.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

    Quote Originally Posted by haitch40 View Post
    I am guessing disqualified and doesn't want to talk about it sadly.
    Why not talk about it happily then?

    Sentence parsing jokes are my favorite.

  3. #23
    Fit via vi Virgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    2,212

    Default Re: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    Why not talk about it happily then?

    Sentence parsing jokes are my favorite.
    I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shincantsen View Post
    Frigga please.
    RIP Virgil of 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Gross. I hate people and their sexy times.

  4. #24
    Weirdest ITIL member. haitch40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,775

    Default Re: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

    Damn it.

    Why did I make such a stupid mistake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dululu View Post
    Mine was sitting in an izakaya (the only foreigners) and absent-mindedly playing with this miniature Buddha.

    The waitress came over 1 minute later she was back. Beers? No, we're ok. 1 minute later, back again looking angry.

    Turns out the miniature buddha was the button thing to call the waitress over and I was pressing its head repeatedly.

  5. #25
    Fit via vi Virgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    2,212

    Default Re: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

    Quote Originally Posted by haitch40 View Post
    Damn it.

    Why did I make such a stupid mistake?
    People are always taking credit for the creation of mistakes. Perhaps mistakes are simply floating around, waiting to be discovered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shincantsen View Post
    Frigga please.
    RIP Virgil of 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Gross. I hate people and their sexy times.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

    Quote Originally Posted by haitch40 View Post
    Damn it.

    Why did I make such a stupid mistake?
    I wasn't calling out a mistake. I just like parsing sentences differently than intended. It brings be a certain joy.

    That said, I do hope that she didn't get disqualified and is just really busy in her new town. That would be the best of the possible circumstances.

  7. #27
    Weirdest ITIL member. haitch40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,775

    Default Re: Discrepancy between Self-Assessment Medical Form and CoH

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    I wasn't calling out a mistake. I just like parsing sentences differently than intended. It brings be a certain joy.

    That said, I do hope that she didn't get disqualified and is just really busy in her new town. That would be the best of the possible circumstances.
    Oh ok.

    Lets forget I said that then.
    Last edited by haitch40; August 25th, 2015 at 02:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dululu View Post
    Mine was sitting in an izakaya (the only foreigners) and absent-mindedly playing with this miniature Buddha.

    The waitress came over 1 minute later she was back. Beers? No, we're ok. 1 minute later, back again looking angry.

    Turns out the miniature buddha was the button thing to call the waitress over and I was pressing its head repeatedly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •