Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need advice

Default Re: need advice

sending kids out is the old way. Its the teachers who have the words of their teacher trainer ringing in their ear that are crap. "You cant touch the students.....You cant send students out the class.....You should go over to their desk and crouch down for a quiet word rather than scream at them........" This is normally more of a city problem. Out in the coutryside they tend not to give a shit about your silly modern rules as much and if someone is causing problems they will punch them upside the head and throw their ass out.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    sending kids out is the old way. Its the teachers who have the words of their teacher trainer ringing in their ear that are crap. "You cant touch the students.....You cant send students out the class.....You should go over to their desk and crouch down for a quiet word rather than scream at them........" This is normally more of a city problem. Out in the coutryside they tend not to give a shit about your silly modern rules as much and if someone is causing problems they will punch them upside the head and throw their ass out.
    I've haven't seen much physical violence, but I've seen some serious reaming. I don't understand a lot of Japanese. but from what i can understand they're basically calling them scum of the earth. A lot of times these knuckleheads deserve it, but I think their home lives probably suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shincantsen View Post
    Frigga please.
    RIP Virgil of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Gross. I hate people and their sexy times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    and if someone is causing problems they will punch them upside the head and throw their ass out.
    Can confirm. The teachers get violent over here.

Is rubbing your arm as if to get something off it really offensive? One student did that and teacher just went off.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

I think the implication is that the teacher and as beneath them.

As if to say, you are a pebble in my way, a chip in my shoulder.