Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Residence Card vs Mobile Phone Contract

  1. #21

    Default Re: Residence Card vs Mobile Phone Contract

    Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    I've heard about this, too, and am a bit nervous about it, as my renewal is due next month. I guess I'll find out (and I'll let you know, I promise). Always been given three years every time I've applied previously... not sure how it'll go this round.
    -and you say you aren't a lifer, as you steadily creep up on your ten year mark for Permanent Residency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

  2. #22
    Feckless Manchild Otaku word's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    18,421

    Default Re: Residence Card vs Mobile Phone Contract

    LOL A legit accusation, to be sure. In truth, MG and I have already begun planning our escape.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Residence Card vs Mobile Phone Contract

    Step 1: Work until retirement.
    Step 2: Harass young Filipinas at the retirement home.
    Step 3: Die of old age.
    Step 4: Have ashes flown to Texas.


    Helluva plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

  4. #24
    Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A depressingly cold place...
    Posts
    10,067

    Default Re: Residence Card vs Mobile Phone Contract

    Util, stop mocking my life goals. Also I was only given a one year extension as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.

  5. #25
    Senior Member mothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    On a happy rainbow
    Posts
    12,351

    Default Re: Residence Card vs Mobile Phone Contract

    I've always been given 3s. They don't want to give me an excuse to leave.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •