Thread: Tap a talk performance slow?

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

Default Tap a talk performance slow?

So I've noticed this for a while now but never thought about it. The sites tap stalk performance is terrible.

I just tried loading a refresh from tapatalk, and it was taking forever. I managed to switch over to safari and log in manually in less time than it took for tapatalk to populate the app

Is this a tapatalk app problem or server tapatalk plugin problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

Default Re: Tap a talk performance slow?

Pretty sure it's related to ITIL, as I tried searching for other forums and they load up a lot quicker.

I stopped using it a long time ago. Safari does a pretty reasonable job of browsing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Yep, it often takes 30+ seconds to load a page.

It's real bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shincantsen View Post
    Frigga please.
    RIP Virgil of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Gross. I hate people and their sexy times.

I have noticed this too, and upon clearing Tapatalk's cache on my phone, it works quick again.

Anyway, Tapatalk needs updated in the very near future - its been a while. It may help.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Tapatalk has been updated and initial speeds look much faster.

Also, by navigating to the site in a mobile browser, you will no longer get the full page Tapatalk notice. They removed that in this release.
    Last edited by Beer Baron; October 8th, 2015 at 21:46.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!