Thread: To whom are letters of reference addressed?

Default To whom are letters of reference addressed?

Hey everyone! I am just wondering if anyone can tell me to whom my recommenders should address their letters of reference, as I can't find any reference to this on the JET web page. Can anyone tell me what I should pass on to them? If so, where is this posted? I hope I'm not just passing over it in some obvious place.

Default Re: To whom are letters of reference addressed?

"Dear person seriously considering this fool,"

iirc mine both did "To whom it may concern;"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

Do you not have the reference handout to give them? It has all the relevant details on it for the reference writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmotech View Post
    Do you not have the reference handout to give them? It has all the relevant details on it for the reference writers.
    They've both been given the electronic version of the handout which, apparently, does not have this info.