Thread: Segan Talks?

Default Segan Talks?

Haaaai guyz. I'm finishing up my second semester of my masters and will be doing student teaching in a few months. However I hate/love my job now and I want to go back to ALT work so I can sit on my butt and do nothing for a couple months while hunting around for international school jobs once I finish my certification.

Was rec'd this, but thoughts? Can't google anything. And I don't want to jump through Interac hoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianwen View Post
    I am a competent, semifunctioning adult of modest landwhale proportions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    how many more threads in which BJ declares his love for lianwen do we need?

Default Re: Segan Talks?

Helps if you get the name right......

"sagan speak" is a fairly standard dispatch company operating in Kanto but unlike others they take the cost of living into account when calculating your salary. If you are looking to work in shibuya then it's better to get 40man a month with SS than 23 with interac or 18 with borderlink I guess. Can be fairly competitive because of the slightly higher wage so I'm not sure they will be dying to offer someone the gig if it's just for a couple of months.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

It was mentioned in passing in a message as Segan Talks, so I've been searching it as that. Thanks, Ini.

I'm pretty sure that my current job is going to dump me once I start student teaching, so I'm sort of floundering right now with what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianwen View Post
    I am a competent, semifunctioning adult of modest landwhale proportions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    how many more threads in which BJ declares his love for lianwen do we need?

Follow up question, because I'm also looking for post-JET stuff now and Sagan Speak seems to be the best thing out there right now. The posting on GaijinPot asks for my resume in English, but what *format* should I use? I have a US-style one already, but I know the Japanese style is different. Should I try to use the Japanese style resume and fill it out in English? Just send them my normal US resume?
    I came here to laugh at you.