Thread: A Great Idea

Default A Great Idea

I just came up with this:

On the front page of the site ... Japanese word-of-the-day and kanji-of-the-day! So people can learn random new words and kanji.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

Yes, but I think we'd need kanji, kana and romaji readings for each word - would that be too complex?

How about a system where you can just type in a list of words and it goes through them, and every week you can just add more words to keep it topped up. I get kanji and words every day sent to my keitai, so I could just use those.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

I don't know if this helps but I use this great and free kanji dictionary that I downloaded. Its called Jlookup http://jlookup.aumaan.no-ip.org/index.php?page=download I think it's a good idea to have kanji and vocabulary on the site. maybe you can use this. enjoy[/url]

Yup, JLookup rocks - I use it every day.

eh? *perks ears*
    Who's your user, program?