Thread: Claim for Payment of Accident and Sickness Benefits

Default Claim for Payment of Accident and Sickness Benefits

If you ever get sick, you don't want to use your paid holidays, and you're already paying a premium for your health insurance coverage, use this claim!

Claim for Payment of Accident and Sickness Benefits
    健康保険傷病手当金支給申請書

I have trouble attaching the PDF file, but here's a link to it. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll find it. Detail information on eligibility in English included on the last page.

ELEM/JHS Lessons | Eigo Ganbare

Hope this helps!!
    Last edited by alee50; July 13th, 2016 at 21:22.

Default Re: Claim for Payment of Accident and Sickness Benefits

Or if you don't want to visit alee50's shady website or put up with the worlds lowest quality PDF this is the original file they have stolen without referencing in anyway.....

https://www.kyoukaikenpo.or.jp/~/med.../1%20e0129.pdf
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Are private school ALTs allowed to use this PDF?

I got this form from a chair general union member (that's your reference!!) and added an extra page in how you can qualify. So...i guess you insult that person too. Someone who's trying to help. Depends how you look at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Or if you don't want to visit alee50's shady website or put up with the worlds lowest quality PDF this is the original file they have stolen without referencing in anyway.....

https://www.kyoukaikenpo.or.jp/~/media/Files/aichi/pr/gaikokugo/1%20e0129.pdf
    Last edited by alee50; July 14th, 2016 at 18:22.

Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    Are private school ALTs allowed to use this PDF?
    You're protected by Japanese law. It's your right to use this benefit. Because you've paid hundreds of YEN into your insurance premium every month.
    Don't let your employer take advantage of pushing you to take your paid holidays (and not telling you there's this one other better option you can use.)
    Last edited by alee50; July 14th, 2016 at 18:23.

Quote Originally Posted by alee50 View Post
    So...i guess you insult that person too.
    Hey alee50 thanks for the resources. In return, I thought this page might help you out a lot.

I got this form from a chair general union member
    Urgh, you really shouldn't be hanging around with communists.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

For anyone interested ~~ Additional info you might want to know ~

"Unfortunately, access to this compensation doesn’t prevent the board from dismissing you, but as long as you are claiming shoubyouteatekin, you have at least some semblance of financial security. But this doesn’t answer the question; why does the board dismiss incapacitated ALTs? The simple answer is, the board has a set number of ALT positions, and as long as a sick ALT is officially still on the pay roll, red tape dictates that they cannot hire a replacement, even temporarily. Dismissing someone in itself requires a large amount of paperwork, which is why, on the whole, they don’t do it; most ALTs who have had issues have been coerced into resigning instead. It is vitally important that you do not resign if asked to. Formally resigning denies access to important benefits such as unemployment insurance. No matter the reason for dismissal, nobody should be denied access to services they have paid for due to bureaucratic laziness."
    Last edited by alee50; July 14th, 2016 at 19:13.

For anyone interested ~~ Additional info you might want to know ~

"Unfortunately, access to this compensation doesn’t prevent the board from dismissing you, but as long as you are claiming shoubyouteatekin, you have at least some semblance of financial security. But this doesn’t answer the question; why does the board dismiss incapacitated ALTs? The simple answer is, the board has a set number of ALT positions, and as long as a sick ALT is officially still on the pay roll, red tape dictates that they cannot hire a replacement, even temporarily. Dismissing someone in itself requires a large amount of paperwork, which is why, on the whole, they don’t do it; most ALTs who have had issues have been coerced into resigning instead. It is vitally important that you do not resign if asked to. Formally resigning denies access to important benefits such as unemployment insurance. No matter the reason for dismissal, nobody should be denied access to services they have paid for due to bureaucratic laziness."
    Man, you make it sound like our employees are slave drivers. Alts have the cushiest job ever.

Is red your favorite color? Did you name your cat Chairman Meow?

Most newbies who just come to Japan to teach English, don't even noticed that the English teaching industry has gotten worse over the years. The reality is the lack of "give and take" on both sides. Besides, if you feel your ALT job is getting cushy why not take the initiate and take some responsibilities. Do something about it rather than complain.

The English teaching industry really has gone to shit when employees "don't even noticed" their ALTs can't speak English.

Trust me. I've complained.

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    Trust me. I've complained.
    And where did that get ya? Besides a sweet kick in the ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.