Thread: Anyone have experience with being on the hiring/interviewing side of JET?

Default Anyone have experience with being on the hiring/interviewing side of JET?

Does anyone have any experience on the hiring/reviewing resumes/interviewing side of JET? I'm looking to interview a few people in the know, but everyone that I've been in contact with that still has a position with JET doesn't want to share any "inside" information for obvious and understandable reasons, but I figured maybe someone not with JET anymore would be more willing to share the "secrets". This will be for a podcast. Let me know!
    The stuff JET wants you to know, but can't actually tell you.
    www.ALTInsider.com

Default Re: Anyone have experience with being on the hiring/interviewing side of JET?

Did a few interviews in Edinburgh the year after leaving JET. Got on famously with this little piece from Newcastle and took her out for a few jars afterward.

Default Re: Anyone have experience with being on the hiring/interviewing side of JET?

The stuff JET wants you to know, but can't actually tell you.
    www.ALTInsider.com

This is ITIL. He's propbably serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmotech View Post
    The only time I use the phone part of my phone is:
    When delivery people call me asking me where the fuck I am
    When school calls me and asks me where the fuck I am
    when I get lost and need to ask people to get me whereever the fuck I am.

Otherwise it NEVER gets used.

Quote Originally Posted by ALTInsiderFY View Post
    That's how Planet Earth works I'm afraid. Showing a decent bit of leg in interview will get you further than half an hours bullshit about green tea and onsens.