Thread: Arrested for but not charged with a DUI

Default Arrested for but not charged with a DUI

A few years ago I was arrested for a Dui that I did not commit. I was never convicted or even charged with it or any lesser offense for that matter. Is this a big deal? I am super worried about it but i'm not really sure that it is warranted.
    Last edited by redcapmetal; November 14th, 2016 at 08:27.

Default Re: Arrested for but not charged with a DUI

Quote Originally Posted by redcapmetal View Post
    A few years ago I was arrested for a Dui that I did not commit. I was never convicted or even charged with it or any lesser offense for that matter. Is this a big deal? I am super worried about it but i'm not really sure that it is warranted.
    If it shows up on your background check, it'll probably be a issue. If you wanted to check, you could get a background check (FBI or "local") done. Otherwise you don't need to disclose it, at least not legally.

If it shows up you can get it expunged from your record. Talk to a local lawyer about how to do it, it should be VERY affordable.
    "The complex Japanese language and its writing system are inventions of the devil, designed to prevent the spread of Gospel."
    -Francis Xavier (1506-1552)

You're ... You're not dead?

Formerly the Hot One OatsCurrySummer's Avatar

What terrible, awful things must have happened to bring him back to this wretched place to wander among us?
    Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    That's the best thing about having books on your phone etc. You can read without having to be self-conscious of what you're reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    We're in a country where salarymen read doraemon on the train, I wouldn't worry either way.