Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Singapore Interview 2017

Gizmoduck - blatherskite Gizmotech's Avatar

Default Re: Singapore Interview 2017

Quote Originally Posted by imfine View Post
    Hi, thank you for responding we are required to submit the form to the embassy by june 2 though, so i'm wondering what to write. I've checked the official website and it seems that the jet number is standard for everyone with the year of application being the only numbers that change (comparing it with the sample pdf they emailed me). I guess i will just follow the number stated on the sample just to fill up that section for now haha
    Just email your consulate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytrix View Post
    Organising anything with ALTs is like herding cats on catnip

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    We Jeeperneez are express all emotion through money. Wedding is happy money. Funeral is sad money. Izakaya is friendship money. Girl-bar is almost-sex money. But babby-borning is bery happy money, as no babby in Japan. All babby is special so we is givings much money as presento for babby.

I asked Tina about this. She said we'll get our JET number when we receive our placement notice in May. She asked me to wait till then to fill it out.

Quote Originally Posted by tstar View Post
    I asked Tina about this. She said we'll get our JET number when we receive our placement notice in May. She asked me to wait till then to fill it out.
    Ohh I see, thanks so much!