Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Default Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

I know it sounds bad but are there students you teach that you don't like at all? Asking out of curiosity.

Default Re: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Fuck yeah.

Default Re: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuralily View Post
    I know it sounds bad but are there students you teach that you don't like at all? Asking out of curiosity.
    That's a silly question. I dislike all of my students pretty equally. Somewhere between regular revulsion and loathing, maybe with a pinch of pity thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    That's a silly question. I dislike all of my students pretty equally. Somewhere between regular revulsion and loathing, maybe with a pinch of pity thrown in.
    Yup, same here. You would have to be one of those mindless genki fucks to actually like your students.

I used to to a speds school and it was the ones in wheelchairs I couldn't stand. Always taking up room in the corridors and usually not the smartest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuralily View Post
    I believe they're called "boys" in the vernacular.

Formerly the Hot One OatsCurrySummer's Avatar

My sixth graders last year were straight up evil, but I generally like the rest of my students. The kindergarteners and new sixth graders are great.
    That's the best thing about having books on your phone etc. You can read without having to be self-conscious of what you're reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    We're in a country where salarymen read doraemon on the train, I wouldn't worry either way.

Quote Originally Posted by OatsCurrySummer View Post
    The kindergarteners and new sixth graders are great.
    I hate kindgarteners just because I always get some kind of cold/flu whenever I go there.

Formerly the Hot One OatsCurrySummer's Avatar

Just finished an obscenely long opening ceremony for ten of the most evil fucking children I've ever met.
    My JTE is their homeroom teacher. His problem now.
    That's the best thing about having books on your phone etc. You can read without having to be self-conscious of what you're reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    We're in a country where salarymen read doraemon on the train, I wouldn't worry either way.

Quote Originally Posted by acpc2203 View Post
    I hate kindgarteners just because I always get some kind of cold/flu whenever I go there.
    Don't know why cpac is so negative, I've only gotten sick going to my pre-k's 6/8 times.

I wish I could be so lucky.

Let's see, there's the kid in 6th grade who will participate in anything his keeper tells him to, but will screech over the entire classroom if I say anything to him.

There's the entire class that calls me a different teacher's name and thinks it's hilarious. I pretty much dislike all of them.

There's the kid who groped me on my front porch. Hate that kid.

There's a girl who gets frustrated with class and shouts at me to stop wearing colored contacts and to stop dyeing my hair (????). She's okay, but when she starts talking about how my eyes are obviously supposed to be blue, and my ginger hair don't real, I just have to roll my eyes.

There's a boy who used to crop dust me. Now he just shouts "damare" when I do morning greeting. But he got good at English, so that's going well for him.

There's another class that will talk shit to the helper teacher constantly during class.

There's virtually no discipline in my classrooms, so even when the head teacher shares getting berated by the students, nothing is done.

I really dislike yankii fucks. Especially middle school yankii fucks.

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    There's a girl who gets frustrated with class and shouts at me to stop wearing colored contacts and to stop dyeing my hair (????).

------------------------------

She's okay, but when she starts talking about how my eyes are obviously supposed to be blue, and my ginger hair not real, I just have to roll my eyes.
    Gotta tell you, my mental image of you changed drastically until you said the second part.

(Then it went back to normal.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zolrak 22 View Post
    Gotta tell you, my mental image of you changed drastically until you said the second part.

hmmmm is this creepy enough?

I've always been ginger here as well though?

The Sun's Bird God..what? Zolrak 22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    I've always been ginger here as well though?
    Not that, I know you are a ginger.

The idea of wearing contacts and dying your hair in random colors...

Until you clarified what the girl meant, that's what I thought it was.

Well yeah. The point was that because I have red hair and brown eyes she believed they weren't my true features and that I wore colored contacts and dyed/curled my hair. Because everyone knows gaijin are blue eyed and blonde.

They always think I dye my hair and wear color contacts and I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Had you reached the tickly bit by the time the truth clicked?