Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Default Re: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

inb4 56% meme

Formerly the Hot One OatsCurrySummer's Avatar

Default Re: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    started teaching in the US. I'm thinking of becoming a lifetime member of the NRA now.
    Nothing. I repeat, nothing, could make me ever want to teach at my high school.
    Ever see that video that went viral on WorldStar of that chick beating up a cop in the snow? Ashamed alumna here.

Also, I went to high school with the basketball player who knocked up Khloe Kardashian. It's a damn miracle I didn't turn out more fucked up than I currently am.
    Last edited by OatsCurrySummer; March 5th, 2018 at 14:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    That's the best thing about having books on your phone etc. You can read without having to be self-conscious of what you're reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    We're in a country where salarymen read doraemon on the train, I wouldn't worry either way.

Teaching at mine wouldn't be bad, lots of stoners and dumb rich kids so the worst thing you got to deal with is the occasional smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by acpc2203 View Post
    Teaching at mine wouldn't be bad, lots of stoners and dumb rich kids so the worst thing you got to deal with is the occasional smart ass.
    I once saw a student throw an entire desk at a teacher.

Other honourable mentions include:

> Catfight in the parking lot which involved with one girl slamming the other's head repeatedly onto the hood of a car until her skull cracked.
    > The freshman girl who got caught having sex in the bathroom and was dragged out of the school screaming bloody murder by the cops. The dude in question (a senior at the time) was almost deported for it.
    > Recently found out that the only religion teacher I could stand at that school was charged with sex crimes with a minor last month.
    > Two guys in my graduating class are now in jail for running a prostitution ring with underaged girls.
    That's the best thing about having books on your phone etc. You can read without having to be self-conscious of what you're reading
    We're in a country where salarymen read doraemon on the train, I wouldn't worry either way.

Really explains a lot.

> Two guys in my graduating class are now in jail for running a prostitution ring with underaged girls.
    So your school produces entrepreneurs?

Claude

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Hammer View Post
    So your school produces entrepreneurs?

Claude
    And NBA players!