Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Default Re: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

It's harder to fuck kids up than it looks.

Formerly the Hot One OatsCurrySummer's Avatar

Default Re: Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    It's harder to fuck kids up than it looks.
    Your kid isn't old enough for the damage to be noticable
    Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    That's the best thing about having books on your phone etc. You can read without having to be self-conscious of what you're reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    We're in a country where salarymen read doraemon on the train, I wouldn't worry either way.

Quote Originally Posted by OatsCurrySummer View Post
    as long as you stick to feet whipping the damage shouldn't be noticeable regardless of age. If there are no bruises the gov cant take them away from you.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Formerly the Hot One OatsCurrySummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    as long as you stick to feet whipping the damage shouldn't be noticeable regardless of age. If there are no bruises the gov cant take them away from you.
    Ini with the great advice as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstaa View Post
    That's the best thing about having books on your phone etc. You can read without having to be self-conscious of what you're reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    We're in a country where salarymen read doraemon on the train, I wouldn't worry either way.

I'll be sure to use that advice when I adopt a bunch of african kids with some guy I fake gay married so we can get that sweet government money.

Quote Originally Posted by OatsCurrySummer View Post
    Sure he is. You've never seen a psychologically broken two year old before?

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting you grew up a rich white girl. Not getting a free ride through college doesn't count as being damaged by your parents. That's just normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by acpc2203 View Post
    I'll be sure to use that advice when I adopt a bunch of african kids with some guy I fake gay married so we can get that sweet government money.
    "fake"
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    It could happen. 1/100.

"gay"

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuralily View Post
    I know it sounds bad but are there students you teach that you don't like at all? Asking out of curiosity.
    There are few. Don't feel bad about this at all. It's, as you can tell from the other posts, totally normally to have students you don't like. The 13-16 age range in any culture is the same (they tend to think they know everything). I wouldn't worry too much about this. As long as they aren't disrupting the class or being a pain outside the classroom I wouldn't give it much thought.