Thread: Suggestions for new features:

Default Suggestions for new features:

I really like the member list function on BD. I notice you have it listed over in the modules, but it'd be nice to have it up on the icon table for the forums as well (with FAQ, search, usergroups, profile, etc)

For that matter, why don't we get some usergroups? We could do groups for jets from different regions, jet candidates, incoming jets, whatever. Make it organized so we can tell who's who. I'd also be all for random interesting usergroups like "unsavory elements", "creepy otaku", "communist sympathizer", other things we can use to pigeonhole people. Maybe we could even develop our own HCUA-style blacklist!

VIP

Sounds like a good idea. the usergroups havent been set up yet, so ill have a look at them now.

Matt
    Mabushiii!!!

VIP

On looking a bit deeper, everything you have mentioned can be covered by the profile information in Your Account->Your Info.

If you want to set up a group for Otakus, either tick the relevant box (Manga and Anime) :P or request that a box be added, and well look at it.

Matt
    Mabushiii!!!